With 25% growth in the median house price since 2016, Battery Hill is one of Caloundra's fastest growing suburbs. Is it the close proximity to the beaches, easy access to all the major infrastructure, or value for money real estate that attracts people here? All 3 I'd suggest! Located only 1km to Dicky Beach, only a stones throw to the Nicklin Way, and only 200m from Caloundra Golf Course, this home is in a highly sought after area.
This lowset brick house is ripe for the picking for the astute house hunter. With an updated bathroom, new flooring and freshly painted inside, this home is ready to move in and enjoy. All bedrooms are carpeted with built-ins and fans. The open plan living area adjoins the kitchen, and offers direct access to the massive outdoor covered deck overlooking the flat back yard. The yard is fully fenced, with plenty of room for a pool or extension to the existing residence.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
* Partially renovated bathroom with separate bath
* New timber-look vinyl flooring through all living areas
* Functional kitchen with near new oven and stove
* Air-conditioning in living area and main bedroom
* Flyscreens throughout, with security on the front and rear
* Tiled roof and large covered back deck
* 640sqm fully fenced flat block with 4m x 4m garden shed
This home will not disappoint and will attract plenty of attention in one of Caloundra's fastest growing suburbs. See you at the open home!