Within just a 15- minute walk of the vibrant town of Mooloolah, you will find this lovely 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence in the hidden gem area of Diamond Valley.
Featuring a very well presented home with a front verandah overlooking stunning gardens, spacious living area, a stylish recently renovated kitchen, and a dining room that flows onto the expansive back veranda.
With a unique floor plan that adds character and charm, there are two bedrooms with an ensuite each, one with a built in wardrobe, the other without. The two other bedrooms with built in wardrobes are well positioned to share a two-way family bathroom and separate toilet.
The second room was built later at the front of the house , and with its own private entry from the front veranda will be ideal for a grandparents retreat or teenage hideaway. Plenty of room to install built in wardrobes and place a sofa. Complete with ensuite, space has been used in the past as a studio and home office, and with its own entrance, the bedroom is very versatile.
Kitchen is fresh and recently renovated with stunning white stone top benches, a new stove and overlooks lush front gardens. With a delightful ambience, it features a new gas cook top, a stainless steel wall oven and built in water filter
Relaxing at home and soaking up the serenity or entertaining family and friends on your delightful patio that boasts absolute privacy with a leafy backdrop...this is a home that inspires calm and exudes great warmth.
With many eco-friendly features, your utility bills will be minimal, and you can live a fairly self-sustained lifestyle, plant a vegetable and herb garden, get some chooks and you will be hand picking fresh produce from your own backyard in no time.
Just a short distance to cafes, shops, IGA, primary school and railway station, and within a twenty five minute drive of the Caloundra CBD and glorious surrounding beaches, you will be in a great location.
Features to love
- Tranquil and private semi-rural living on a sloping 3500m2block
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- North facing verandah with cooling breezes
- Gas cook top, solar power, solar hot water
- Stunning new light features in two bedrooms and dining nook
- Wonderful white picket fence at front of property
- Bore with pump replaced just a few years ago
- Double lock up garage , work area carport plus 9m x 6m powered shed
- Self- maintained gentle sloping gardens with walking tracks through front & back
- 1.5kw solar, two rainwater tanks for house & grey water for gardens
- Air-conditioned for year round comfort
- Tranquil and peaceful all day long
- Short 15 minute walk to the quaint Mooloolah township, school and train station
- Close to local IGA, primary school, railway station, bakery, restaurants and cafes
- Close to all your familys needs - doctor, solicitor, chemist
- Only 25 mins drive to Sunshine Coast best beaches and schools
- 10 mins drive to Ewen Maddock Dam for fishing, swimming, canoeing & kayaking
- Hiking and horse riding nearby
- Approximately 20 minutes to new Sunshine Coast Medical Precinct
- New gas stove in recently renovated kitchen
- New carpet in lounge and three bedrooms
- New timber look planks flooring
- New heavy duty air conditioner in living area
- Stratco insulated roof in alfresco area
- New lighting in alfresco area
- Stunning new light features in some of the rooms
Absolutely unbeatable value with all the recent additions , be quick so you do not miss out! Call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 today for a private viewing or watch out for the Open Homes