You will love this architecturally designed contemporary house, conveniently located in one of Currimundi's premier streets. Backing onto bushland and directly across the road from a park and playground, this property is perfect for the budding family. With no passing traffic, you are assured of privacy.
The stunning saltwater in-ground pool is the centrepiece of the home, with direct access from multiple rooms. The island kitchen overlooks the open plan dining/living area, and flows seamlessly to the large outdoor covered deck overlooking the pool. The deck is huge, with more than enough room to enjoy a family Christmas, or to relax on a Sunday afternoon.
Conveniently located only 5-10 minutes to the University Hospital Precinct, multiple beaches, supermarkets and speciality stores and several popular schools, everything the coast has on offer is literally at your doorstep.
- Architecturally designed low set house with raked ceilings
- Island kitchen with an abundance of cupboards
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins and fans
- Massive ensuite with dual shower heads
- Clean and functional main bathroom with separate toilet
- Additional guest toilet
- Timber flooring throughout the main living areas
- In-roof speaker system in multiple living areas
- Separate media room with pool access
- Large deck overlooking the saltwater pool
- Glass pool fencing
- 3 car garage with heaps of storage
- Fully fenced to cater for small children and pets
This house will not disappoint. If you're in the market for a beautiful family home in a leafy private location, yet want to live close enough to all the amenities the coast has to offer, an inspection is a must.