Situated in a stunning and unique location, you will find this well presented home on a 680m2 block. Providing a beautiful bush outlook and serene lifestyle yet still having the convenience of living in the heart of Landsborough, you will truly love everything it has to offer.
The home overlooks a natural reserve and has been perfectly designed to take full advantage of the forest and bush views. The shady verandah at the side is the perfect place to sit back, relax with a cuppa and enjoy the abundance of wildlife attracted to the billabong, trees and open grasses of the reserve.
With high raked ceilings and timber floors, the open plan living has a warm and inviting atmosphere. The kitchen is well positioned and features a breakfast bar and quality stainless appliances. The living areas all flow on to a generous size undercover entertaining area.
The bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes and easy access to the family bathroom with is a 3-way bathroom, with the main bedroom including an ensuite and ample cupboard space. Fitted with soft lush carpets, you will always be comfortable.
Added bonus with the projector, screen and surround sound system that stay with the house will keep your family entertained for hours. A drive through powered double lock-up garage and shed will provide sufficient storage for all your vehicles, tools and more.
You will be absolutely delighted with the enormous undercover entertaining area that has been created specifically to enjoy outdoor living and entertaining all year around with Colourbond insulted roof panel. Complete with many chill out areas including a space to have a fire pit, this area is outstanding and will thrill any family. Outdoor entertaining has never been more appealing, enjoy a BBQ with family and friends overlooking beautiful greenery of the bushland.
Features to love:
- Private home in a tranquil bush sanctuary on a 680m2 block
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, main with ensuite
- New blinds and carpet in all bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living overlooking greenery
- Interior recently painted throughout and block out blinds in main living
- Brand new air conditioner, timber plank flooring and tinted windows
- Inviting and practical kitchen close to outdoor entertaining area
- Enormous outdoor area with side access to enjoy outdoor living and entertaining
- New fencing around the back of property
- Drive through powered double garage with additional 12m x 5.5m powered shed
- Beautiful view of the bush and natural fed duck pond with waterlilies
- Enjoy wildlife, turtles, kangaroos, koala, echidnas, your own animal sanctuary
- Close to schools, shops and transport
- Easy maintenance home on a private and peaceful cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to Landsborough Primary School and Childcare
- Just a few minutes away from Landsborough Township, Pub and Railway Station
This lovely home offers a smart layout and impeccable finishes throughout. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the coast and have your own peace and tranquility. With nothing to do but move in, this appealing home is well worth an inspection.
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or watch out for the Open Homes.