Framed by natural bushland, this architectural designed home certainly makes an impressive first impression, resting grandly in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location. This residence displays a free-flowing floor plan with vast indoor living spaces that instill a sense of luxury whilst finishing with a sweeping bush outlook which gives a lux resort feel.
The privacy and quiet ambience provide a tranquil haven for busy families and is located only a short drive to key facilities and only 5 minutes away from stunning beaches and Caloundra CBD.
Harmonious, restful and perfect for family living, this beautifully presented home features:
- Dedicated sound-proof media-room
- Vast family living and dining area extending from the kitchen, before opening out to the magnificent timber alfresco deck
- Casual lounge or games room with feature sky-light and expansive windows to maximise the nature views
- Renovated designer kitchen with island-bench, stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop and ample storage
- Magical and separate parent€™s retreat with serene bush and pool outlook, huge walk-in robe and stylish en-suite
- 3 Great-sized bedrooms upstairs, all with air-conditioners, built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Option of 5th bedroom or study, also with air-conditioning
- Sparkling 55,000l pool with heating
- Grassed backyard for active kids
- Excellent under-house storage
- Family friendly laundry with ample storage
- Full family bathroom with powder-room
- 5kw solar €' 24 panels
- LED lighting, NBN
- 10,000l rainwater tank
- Backing onto Sharyn Bonney Reserve.
- Close proximity to a variety of local schools and transport
- Short 5 minute drive to Kings Beach and Caloundra CBD
- Easy access to Brisbane