Perfectly positioned in a quiet street in the heart of Kawana Forest , you will find this well designed and comfortable home. Crafted for the modern couple and family you will find three generous sized bedrooms. open plan living with vaulted ceilings, quality finishes, decorative doors, ceiling vent in walk in wardrobe as well as enclosed cosy study nook. When designing , the owner has certainly thought of all the extras - making it unique and special.
Kawana Forest is very much sought after, with many walking tracks by the bushland, parks , playgrounds and BBQ spots, and walking distance to one of the best private schools in Caloundra. Peaceful and tranquil with a great community and neighbourly spirit, you will certainly enjoy the area.
Designed with privacy and the opportunity to relax, you will truly relish the indoor space that is seamlessly integrated to outdoor living. The combined living and dining spaces are light filled with plenty of windows, on-trend coastal tiled floors and large double stacked sliding doors that open out to the alfresco zone. Creating a wonderful connection between indoor and outdoor living, entertaining family and friends will be easy and enjoyable. On those hot summer nights, the powerful air conditioner will cool the whole house in no time.
The kitchen is functional and set in the heart of the home with views over the living spaces and out to alfresco area. Enjoy a host of modern conveniences including a large island bench with a top-quality, 5 burner gas stove and dishwasher.
The three bedrooms are indulgent with spacious built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, including the master suite with walk-in robe and a good size ensuite. The family bathroom is a little unique with a two-way access to the linen cupboard connecting to a separate laundry room with an abundance of cupboard space.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Open plan dining and living room with seamless flow to the outdoor alfresco area
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, blinds and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom features a generously sized ensuite and a ventilated walk-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom features bath and shower, separate toilet
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and good size pantry
- High ceilings, air-conditioning, ceiling fans in all bedrooms , cute and cosy study nook
- Great private outdoor living area with a little garden at the back
- Selected windows and laundry door installed with Crimsafe mesh
- Fully fenced garden for kids and pets to play
- Blank canvas to landscape garden to your taste and liking
- Timber vented lock up external shed
- Double garage with internal access, as well as a door to the back yard
- Built-in drop-down ladder access to ceiling storage area
- Easy access to local shops, grocery store, French patissier, hairdresser and
- Choice between Currimundi Marketplace & the new Birtinya Stockland
- Bike path access to the new State of the Art Sunshine Coast Health precinct
- Easy walk to the reputable Pacific Lutheran College
- In the catchment for Meridan State School and Talara Primary College
- Less than 5 km to Caloundras popular beaches
- Easy access to Brisbane via Kawana Way Link Road
For a private viewing, please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045
Keen tenants to stay on, lease expires June 2019 if the buyer wishes to reside.