Set on a acreage in one of the Sunshine Coast€™s most aspirational acreage enclaves, this elegant residence showcases the perfect family lifestyle with a distinct modern flavour where the concept of timeless acreage living is enjoyed.
Meticulously designed to take full advantage of the nature views, natural light and prevailing breezes, this beautiful home is the perfect example of design, versatility and style.
Occupying an elevated parcel of land, it catches all the cooling breezes. Enjoy a lifestyle of convenience and space in this impressive home.
Wrap-around verandahs with sweeping views over your estate where the rolling landscape creates the feeling of peace and privacy.
Stunning natural setting provides the perfect backdrop for the extensive entertaining deck to enjoy alfresco dining or simply overlook the inground salt water pool. This is for you to discover an exciting lifestyle that is ideal for casual weekend gatherings.
With a hint of traditional design elements living and dining rooms open onto the verandah, providing fresh breezes and seamless indoor/outdoor living spaces. Polished timber floors and soaring ceilings highlights this spectacular area.
The gourmet kitchen with picture perfect views and features 900mm gas cooktop, stonebench tops and a servery to entertain with ease.
The Master bedroom offers its own private wing with en-suite, double basin vanity, open shower & toilet with separate adjoining area for his and hers walk in robe.
AT A GLANCE:
- Peaceful and private on 2.4 acres
- Vast lounge and dining area with timber floors, cathedral ceilings and magnificent nature views
- Gorgeous wrap-around breezy verandahs
- Stunning extra-large entertainer's deck, boasting expansive pool and tree views
- Magnificent stone kitchen, 900mm gas cooktop, ample storage and servery to deck
- 4 generous sized bedrooms including the fabulous master retreat with en-suite, walk-in robe and more
- 3 Well-designed bathrooms
- Additional lounge/games room downstairs
- Separate and standalone air-conditioned studio/office
- Large 6 bay shed (15m x 8m) with enough room for caravan, boats and more
- 2 car carport under main roof with entry into the home
- Bush walking trail to the Dam and creek for you to explore.
- Beautiful landscaped gardens in a beautiful natural setting
- Tucked away in whisper-quiet Ninderry, only minutes into the historic township of Yandina
- 15 minutes€™ drive to Coolum Beach with restaurants, shops and sunny beach
- 20 minute€™s to the Sunshine Coast Airport
- Noosa is approximately 25 minutes€™ drive away and Sunshine Coast Airport 20 minutes
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway M1 just 5 minutes away
- Best of all! Only 3 minute€™s drive away from the very famous The Spirit House, home of one of the Sunshine Coast's best restaurants!
Book your Inspection today!