This well-appointed residence oozes space, style and comfort that is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer. A stones throw to the turquoise waters of the Pumicesone Passage and the trendy Bulcock Street, you have everything you can need for a relaxed beachside lifestyle at your door step. The owners are serious and committed to selling.
Stand-out features include views overlooking the shipping channel of the Pacific Ocean, Bribie Island and the Pumicestone Passage, cross-flow ventilation from two expansive balconies adjoining the spacious living and dining area and an abundance of natural light throughout.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Contemporary layout featuring open plan living and dining
- Two generous bedrooms with balcony access and ample space
- Secure car space and close to public transport
- Perfect holiday home, private residence or investment
- Rooftop infinity pool, spa and bbq area providing 360 degree views
- Well maintained, resort style complex with on-site management
- Within a minutes walk to the beach, cafes and restaurants
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
Designed with natural warming tones and quality finishing's that will satisfy the discerning buyer's eye for detail. The striking kitchen has ample storage that demands your attention and has been meticulously designed to impress and ignite the entertainer.
Pumicestone Blue Resort, Caloundra is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and Caloundra Golf Club all within a 5km radius.
Properties of this calibre rarely become available to the market. Call Lachlan Anderson to arrange a viewing today.