A quiet cul-de-sac setting and beautiful leafy surrounds add to the enormous appeal of this very private family retreat backing onto the nature reserve. With only one neighbour this instantly inviting family residence offers space, side-access and a magnificent undercover timber deck for all-year entertaining.
The floorplan accommodates good separation of living with the master bedroom located at the front of the home, and the other three bedrooms at the back. This spacious home provides two separate living areas, a central kitchen, two bathrooms, huge timber alfresco deck with raised roof and double lock up garage.
Watch the kangaroos and birds feed from your deck whilst keeping an eye on the kids playing in the level, north facing backyard. Situated only minutes to Meridan State School, sunny beaches, shops and offering ease of access to Brisbane.
AT A GLANCE:
- Stunning park position with only one neighbour
- Well appointed, large kitchen with ample cabinetry and pantry situated in the heart of the home
- Open plan family living and dining area flowing from kitchen
- Spacious formal lounge plus formal dining area/study
- Magnificent 40m2+ timber deck for all season entertaining
- Generous main bedroom with en-suite, air-con and walk-in robe
- Three great sized additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Full main bathroom, large internal laundry
- Ample room for a pool
- Excellent Side-access!
- Solar electricity, Air-conditioning
- Walk to the local shopping centre
- Close to a variety of schools and less than 6kms to the beach
- Short 10 minute drive to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital hub
- Easy access to Brisbane