This is absolutely incredible value for a three-bedroom house with study nook on a large block! Only 3 years old this property encompasses a substantial 722m2, offering a smart layout with impeccable finishes throughout. Perfectly positioned in a quiet street in the beautiful Pathways Estate, you will find this well designed open plan 3 bedroom residence. It boasts generous sized bedrooms, the main with ensuite and spacious wardrobe, open plan living and a stylish galley kitchen.
As you enter this lovely home, you will be impressed with the wide entrance and the design of the overall layout. You will immediately be captivated with the living areas of neutral on trend tones providing a light and airy feeling inside while the charming landscaped gardens and the alfresco area provides a desirable haven outside. You will feel so comfortable in this warm and inviting atmosphere you will want to entertain family and friends all year round.
The kitchen is modern and functional with stainless steel appliances and the most stunning trendy splash back. Looking out onto a bright and airy open plan living and dining area with lush landscaped gardens, it is the epicentre of the home designed for family living and entertaining. With the living areas flowing onto a generous sized tiled undercover alfresco, outdoor entertaining has never been more appealing. The back garden has room to add an in-ground pool, a shed, still with enough space for a trampoline and cubby house! An added bonus is a little study nook overlooking the garden.
The master bedroom is complete with a spacious wardrobe and chic ensuite with views of the gardens. The two other bedrooms are tucked away at the front, offering peace and quiet for the children when its homework time or provide space to appreciate a peaceful retreat for the grown-ups.
Positioned in this new estate surrounded by rainforest and bushland, you will enjoy the best of both worlds; 20 minutes to beaches and 12 minutes to Maleny and the Hinterland. Enjoy the quaint township of Landsborough, the iconic Landsborough Pub and the convenience of being so close to the Railway Station. Appreciate the local community, the charming cafes and delightful markets every Saturday.
Features you will love:
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on a large block of 722m2
- In great condition with neutral on trend tones throughout
- Galley kitchen with electric hotplates and stove, dishwasher and stunning splashback
- Tiled open plan living with air-conditioning leading to tiled alfresco area
- Prowler proof screen at front of house
- Lush established gardens with side access on both sides
- Side access for trailer, boat and caravan, depending on size
- Easy to maintain gardens with room for a shed
- Plenty of room for in-ground swimming pool
- Enjoy boardwalks across flowing creek and lush green forest
’ Walk to Landsborough Peace Memorial Park
’ Walking distance to Landsborough Primary School and Childcare
- Just a few minutes away from Landsborough township, Pub and Railway Station
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the Coast and have your own peace and tranquility. With nothing to do but move in, this appealing home is well worth an inspection.
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or come to one of the Open Homes!