ABSOLUTELY UNBEATABLE VALUE!
Located within 3 minutes (1.6km) drive to sunny Dicky Beach, properties in this price bracket so close to the beach do not come along very often.Positioned in a popular street on a flat 555m2 block, this residence has plenty of space and provides a great opportunity to extend the house, or maybe a blank canvas to create comfortable coastal living.
Extend, renovate and design the interior to your hearts content and reap the rewards!
Providing so much potential, this solid brick low set residence offers a smart layout featuring three sizable bedrooms and good size open plan living. Just ideal for a young and growing family or an astute investor, privacy and low maintenance living are definitely assured at this address.
The kitchen is cosy and practical. Overlooking the garden from the windows, the timber and glass cupboards gives it a unique look and there is plenty of space in the pantry as well as room for a double door fridge. Bright and airy, the open plan living, and dining areas are roomy and windows right around fill with natural light. With an air conditioning in main living, cool comfort is assured.
With the carpets throughout replaced just last year, a brand new hot water system was installed as well as a new oven, there is some more refreshing required. Needing a little TLC , give the walls a fresh coat of paint in the interior and perhaps adding a little more colour and pizazz to the landscaped gardens.
This home also a single side gate with access to the generous and private backyard plus a single lock up garage. The single lock up garage is separate to the house and even has some workshop space with built in shelving. Both back and front gardens have scope for the avid gardener and there is plenty of room for a pool.
Aroona is fast becoming a desired urban location on the Sunshine Coast due to its close proximity to popular beaches, well reputed schools, shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all the favourite spots; a short drive to the patrolled Dicky Beach and the popular Currimundi Lake, Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. Located in the catchment for the much sought after Talara Primary College.
An excellent addition to any investor portfolio, perfect for downsizing or retirees looking for a sea change Do not miss this opportunity to secure a residence in one of the hottest positions on the Sunshine Coast. With increasing capital growth, homes in this position are highly desired, so get in quick!
A wonderful opportunity to live in great coastal location!
Features to appreciate:
- Low set brick and tile construction on a fully fenced 555m2 block
- Well scaled floorplan featuring three generous bedrooms
- Renovate to your hearts content - waiting for your flair and own stamp
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built in cupboards
- Air conditioning in main living, cool comfort is assured!
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Separate single lock up garage and workshop space
- Back garden has plenty room for a pool
- Walk to day care and the well reputed Talara Primary College
- Jog or ride your bike to the beaches, just over a km away!
- Choice between Parklands Shopping Centre and Currimundi Market Place
- Ideal purchase for owner occupiers, Astute investors take note!
Why not call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 and book in your private viewing or just come to one of the Open Homes.