Exuding elegance and sophistication, this impressive home boasts a generous floor plan with quality inclusions. It is set on a level and low maintenance block in a quiet street and offers all the comforts for modern day living. Perfect for year round entertaining, this property encompasses an easy care lifestyle whilst having an abundance of room for all to enjoy.
Multiple living areas provide plenty of space for the larger or extended family. The vast open plan living, dining and kitchen area flows out to the patio and garden via sliding doors whilst the fantastic media room will have you enjoying theatre style movie experiences in the comfort of your own home.
The gourmet kitchen comes complete with 900mm gas cooktop and large walk-in pantry. The lush and level secure yard is child and dog friendly and there is excellent side access for your boat, 18 foot van or trailer.
There are 5 bedrooms in total including the lavish master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe. The bedrooms are all substantial and offers built-in robes and fans.
This is certainly a home you'll enjoy for many years to come. Taking full advantage of its highly convenient location, just a short walk to the Meridan State College, close to shops and public transport, minutes from the beach and within close proximity to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital Hub.
This gorgeous home features:
- Impact entrance with wide hallway and timber decking
- 5 bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas hob and range hood
- Open plan living and family areas conveniently situated flowing from the kitchen
- Dedicated and soundproof media room
- Private lush, landscaped garden, grassy area for kids and pets to play
- Huge double lock-up garage with internal access
- Side access! Bring your boat, van or trailer!
- Fully fenced and private with 10,000 litre underground water tank
- 5kms to Dicky Beach
- Only 1.5kms to the Parklands Shopping Centre with Aldi, doctors, speciality stores and the very popular Parklands Tavern
- Easy walk to Meridan State School
- Short 10 minute drive to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital Hub
- Easy access to Brisbane
Get in quick, as this home is a must see! Call now for a private viewing and Love where you Live!