Positioned in the heart of Landsborough behind the primary school and close to shops and rail, you will find this charming cottage with two bedrooms full of country living appeal. Built in the 1980s, you will love its charisma from the moment you enter.
On a massive block of 930m2, there is plenty of room to expand if you wish.
A wrap-around verandah on the front and side, a shaded outdoor paved area, and a large backyard for the kids and pets to play. Add to this, beautiful trees and lush greenery backing on to a nature reserve. There is ample room for outdoor living.
The two bedrooms are generous in size and the bathroom freshly renovated. You will be surprised yet delighted with the space. An additional toilet adjacent to the laundry, open plan living, a cute dining nook and a small office area completes the picture.
The kitchen is spacious and practical with a fresh and bright updated appeal and a handy breakfast bar in the corner with room for two stools.
The covered outside entertainment area is welcoming and inviting, ideal for your morning coffee or a glass of wine and of course the regular barbecues with family and friends. You will love the natural setting of the beautifully landscaped and easy to maintain back garden. The driveway leads to the shed set back from the road and can house a car or a storage area and workshop. You will also find cement strips for a caravan on which currently sits a chook pen.
Just a short stroll to the heart of Landsborough township with an abundance of cafes, restaurants, two bakeries and the iconic Landsborough pub at your disposal. Enjoy the markets every Saturday and immerse yourself in the local community.
Close to local primary and state school and minutes to M1 Pacific Motorway. Family-friendly location near beaches, kids' playgrounds, national parks and state forests, Australia Zoo and local sporting grounds.
Features to love:
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom cottage on a large, fully fenced block of 930m2
- Timber verandah at front and side of cottage
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Separate lounge and dining room with new timber veneer floors
- Recently renovated and practical kitchen with ample storage
- Additional toilet in laundry
- Landscaped gardens front and back overlooking a nature reserve
- New down lights and air conditioner
- Solar installed €' 1.5kw
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area
- Nature lover's dream €' garden shed, chook pen
- Lime, olive and coffee trees
- Walking distance to Landsborough Primary School and Childcare
- Just a few minutes away from Landsborough Township, Pub and Railway Station
Fresh, bright, inviting, this lovely home is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or watch out for my Open Homes