Situated across the road from Mooloolah Primary School, you will find this solid brick three-bedroom home on a large 1200m2 block. So much potential for you to renovate and transform to your new comfortable home!
Located just a short drive to everything the Mooloolah Valley township has to offer, this residence offers a sense of space and you will truly appreciate this blank canvas for expansion and renovations to suit you and your family. Just perfect for those longing to live in the country but still close enough to town.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes, the house was painted throughout just a few years ago. You will be delighted with the practical and large kitchen, good sized living area and dining nook which flows on perfectly to the massive undercover outdoor living area.
This home is well worth an inspection and will suit a growing family looking to live on a quarter of an acreage away from the hustle and bustle. You will find yourself winding down and begin relaxing as you drive home from a busy day at work once you approach the lovely lush greenery and crisp country fresh air.
Features to appreciate:
- Built on a huge block of 1200m2
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Generous size living and dining space
- Substantial space and scope for expansions and renovations
- Air-conditioning in main living area
- Massive outdoor area at the back, perfect for entertaining
- Two entrances to house €' side entry for caravan, boat and trailer
- Tiled throughout entire house
- Massive garden with plenty of scope for more fruit and flower trees
- Plenty of room to create herb and vegetable garden
- Room to add swimming pool
- Garden shed and room for more
- Walking path into the quaint Mooloolah Valley township for IGA supermarket, café, bakery
and railway station
- Across the road from Mooloolah Primary State School
- 20 minutes' drive to beaches and reputable schools
- Ideal first home buyer or investor
- Rental appraisal at $395-$410 per week
Perfect to create your own private family sanctuary or purchase as an investment, make sure this house is on your list to inspect today!
Why not call Sandra de Jersey for a private viewing on 0438 975 045 or look for the Open Homes?