Positioned perfectly on an elevated North East aspect block enjoying refreshing ocean glimpses and cooling breezes, you will find this beautifully renovated highset 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
Lovingly renovated with heart and soul by the owners over the last few years, this property is ready for the next family. Designed for everyday living, the spacious kitchen and vast open plan living with on trend neutral tones, flow effortlessly onto a stunning long Merbau timber deck just perfect for our coastal climate.
The entrance is welcoming and will greet you warmly as you enter. You will appreciate the striking light feature and the large modern tiles throughout.
Upstairs you will be delighted with a generous master bedroom that enjoys a private ensuite, ample wardrobe space, air-conditioning and your very own private deck with wonderful breezes. Two additional bedrooms with soft wool carpet, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans and a lovely deluxe family bathroom to share. With floating timber veneers flooring throughout, the final effect is truly stunning
Downstairs is well appointed and has been transformed from a double garage providing a second living area. There is also a fourth bedroom, a separate toilet and spacious laundry. With plumbing in place, a third shower can easily be installed. Currently used as a home business, the area is huge, smart yet simple and could easily be incorporated into dual living if required.
You will love the stunning private rear covered deck overlooking the serene sparkling swimming pool and low maintenance tropical gardens. Ideal for those balmy tropical days, family fun in the pool and entertaining family and friends.
With top quality features and finishes from caesar stone benches, two Pac cupboards, soft close drawers to Merbau timber for the front deck, this home is very special.
A home of this calibre is not to be overlooked, with its convenient location in the heart of Aroona as well as the contemporary and comfortable feel throughout.
Aroona has established itself as a desired urban location on the Sunshine Coast due to its close proximity to popular beaches, sought after schools and shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all the favourite spots; just walk to the Aroona shops, a short drive to popular Dicky Beach and Currimundi Lake, Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College.
Features to love:
- Perfectly renovated with luxurious finishes
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, main with air-conditioning
- 2 bathrooms €' 1 ensuite plus additional toilet downstairs
- Open plan living area with north east aspect ocean glimpses
- Stunning fireplace in the middle of open plan living
- Second living area and 4th bedroom downstairs
- Stunning Merbau timber verandah with ocean vista and cooling breezes
- Bi-fold double stacked doors from living area to front timber verandah
- Outdoor entertaining deck overlooking pool & landscaped gardens
- Beautiful tropical gardens with bamboo, palms and heliconias
- Low maintenance and fully fenced at the back on a 555m2 block
- Solar in place for power and hot water
- Plumbing in place for dishwasher
- Storage room downstairs for gardening tools
- Just minutes to popular beaches, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College
- 8 minutes' drive to Sunshine Coast Medical Precinct
- A short 3 minute ( 1.6km) drive to the popular Dicky Beach
Call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private inspection or keep a look out for the Open Homes.