Serenely situated in a quiet pocket of Ivadale Lakes, this inspiring "as new home" embraces its natural surrounds impeccably. With a love for nature and a very clean, minimalistic finish these owners have truly incorporated an abundance of the natural beauty and peacefulness that transcends from this magnificent single storey gem. It offers a relaxed, easy care lifestyle within a brief walk to local schools and shops whilst enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac position.
The home has been planned to allow for seamless living transitions with expansive living areas, including dining, family and kitchen, all cleverly positioned to flow seamlessly out to the magnificent alfresco area via sliding doors. Coupled with large windows and vaulted ceilings, these open and connected spaces allow light and air to naturally fill this home.
Allow yourself to become a first-class host as you entertain from the designer kitchen that truly is an impeccable culinary space. Featuring a fabulous walk-in pantry, quality appliances and stunning grand island bench, you will be able to showcase and prepare gourmet ingredients in absolute elegance
Integrated indoor to outdoor living also provides volumes of natural light to adorn the interior of the home. For a more private place to unwind, move into the spacious theatre with room for the entire family.
The separate kid€™s wing consists of the rumpus/activity room, two spacious bedrooms, full family bathroom and large functional laundry.
Positioned on a private north-facing block the privacy and quiet ambiance provides a tranquil haven for busy families. Prime position in a Lifestyle Estate with walking tracks, parks and lakes abundant whilst only a short drive to the beach, Caloundra CBD and the new Sunshine Coast Hospital.
AT A GLANCE:
- Flawlessly presented interiors reveal the latest styling
- Glass sliding doors create effortless indoor/outdoor integration
- Spacious open plan living and dining flows to garden
- Gourmet stone kitchen with quality appliances
- 900mm gas cooktop and magnificent walk-in pantry
- Luxurious master bedroom with heavenly ensuite and walk-in robe
- Separate kid€™s wing with activity/rumpus room and two good sized bedrooms
- Full main bathroom, separate toilet, and large internal laundry
- Plentiful storage, walk-in linen cupboard, air-conditioning
- Covered decked entertaining with built-in barbecue area flowing to pool
- Private, low maintenance gardens plus sunlit pool
- Double garage and storage space with internal access
- Walk to school and local shopping centre
- Lifestyle Estate with parks, lakes and walkways abundant
- Less than 6km to the sunny beach
- Close proximity to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital hub