Elegant and contemporary, this home has the most captivating expansive ocean views that will appeal to the buyer looking for a luxurious lifestyle people only dream about.
Perfectly positioned on a prime, elevated aspect on a 607m2 block, this coastal sanctuary offers absolutely breathtaking city and water views. Ideal for those who desire views with flair and panache, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family residence will be sure to delight.
This luxurious two storey residence boasts two living areas with three timber decks and will certainly deliver the ultimate in entertaining. You will feel the cooling ocean breezes the moment you step on to the block and both downstairs and upstairs. Featuring high ceilings and stunning spotted gum timber floors throughout, this architecturally designed home is definitely showstopper!
Perfectly designed as you enter the front door, you immediately feel a sense of space and privacy. Downstairs is a haven with 2 lavish bedrooms, an elegant bathroom and a generous open living area that flows on to a timber deck and lush gardens. The gardens are landscaped with a gorgeous firepit for those winter nights.
As you walk up the stairs you will be instantly drawn to the timber verandah offering simply stunning views. The views are endless and sprawl out to Point Cartwright and the Mooloolaba skyline. On a sunny day, the magnificent intense turquoise colours will simply take your breath away!
Be enthralled by the light-filled, open plan living and dining area and relish in the gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and spacious pantry and dine out on to the back verandah. With the kitchen and living area flowing onto the large verandah that captures the views and breezes, this is the perfect spot to impress and entertain family and friends.
The immaculate attention to detail continues with the bedrooms. The master suite offers the ultimate private indulgence featuring an elegant ensuite and custom walk-in-robe. Well positioned at the back of the house, busy parents will certainly sleep well. The other bedroom upstairs is just as indulgent, with views through the bedroom windows, waking up every morning will be an absolute joy.
Features to love:
- Architecturally designed home on an elevated block
- The most spectacular ocean views
- A first-class coastal oasis offering contemporary style living
- 4-bedroom residence with two bathrooms
- Immaculate attention to detail adorned with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality
- Gourmet kitchen with stone look bench tops and quality appliances
- Vast, light-filled interiors spilling out to the timber deck verandah
- Beautiful main bedroom with walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite
- Three timber decks all ideal for relaxing and entertaining
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Room at the back for an inground swimming pool
- Single lock up garage and tandem double garage at the back
- Also suitable as a workman€™s shed with a surplus of built-in storage
-Just minutes away from popular beaches, CBD, schools & shops
- In the sought-after Talara Primary College catchment
- Choose between the Currimundi Market Place for Woolworths or The Parklands
Shopping Precinct for Aldi with a wide variety of takeaway €' Japanese, Thai, Indian,
fish and chips as well as bakeries, cafes and bottle shops
- Close to Sugarbag Mountain Biking trails
- 9 minutes (6.2km) to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct
- 25 (25kms) minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
A very sought- after street in the much-loved suburb of Aroona, most residents on the street are owners and it is very much tight-knit neighbourhood community, with neighbours looking out for each other.
So why not discover the beauty of Aroona and the prestigious Seagull Avenue, just a km away from Dicky Beach, this beautiful suburb provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be only be found if you reside here. Just a short drive to some of the Sunshine Coast€™s best beaches and amenities, shops, restaurants and the child friendly Currimundi Lake.
This is your chance to simply move in and soak up the coastal lifestyle on offer with this immaculate home and its spectacular views.
Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection with Sandra de Jersey on
0438 975 045.