Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find this roomy 3-bedroom property built and lovingly renovated with space, comfort and privacy in mind.
Well designed and maintained this beautiful home sits on a flat 570m2 block is a must to inspect! The 3 bedrooms and a sleek designed two way family bathroom is just perrfect for a young family, a couple or retirees. With the main bedroom at the front of the house and away from the childrens bedrooms and family room, you will have the perfect parents hideaway. With generous sized built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and modern neutral tones throughout, there is really nothing else to do.
The kitchen is modern and practical and the epicentre of the home, fitted with top quality appliances; intended specifically for effortless family living. Situated between the two living areas, the design and floor plan has been carefully planned. With the L shaped living area and dining space and the second living area flowing on to the undercover alfresco area, outdoor living and entertaining has never looked better!
With gates on both sides, there is access if you would like to add an inground pool or more plants for the beautiful gardens. The garden is simply delightful with fruit trees, fresh flowers, a brand new tree house for the kids, space for a trampoline and even room to add a pool. You can spend hours in the alfresco area watching the kids play while enjoying the cooling coastal breezes. Overlooking the well cared for gardens, the alfresco area is huge. Recently fitted with large ceilings fans and funky up-down lighting creating a wonderful ambience for everyday outdoor living.
Located just a little more than a km from Dicky Beach surrounded by parks and playgrounds, the kids will love the neighbourhood. Also, in the catchment of the highly sought after Talara Primary College and popular Meridan State College.
Features to appreciate:
- Meticulously renovated 3-bedroom house on a 570m2 block
- Generous size main bedroom with two way bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- L-shaped living area with a dining space
- Second living area, currently used as dining area flowing on to alfresco
- Air-conditioning in main living area -strong enough to cool the entire house
- Modern and renovated kitchen with good quality appliances
- Solar panels and garden shed
- Reliable and fast wireless broadband internet
- Private undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Beautiful landscaped gardens to enjoy
- Fully fenced at the back yard for children or pets
- Fruit trees galore with lemon, lime, mandarin, kumquats, olive, avocado
- Single lock up garage as well as top quality brand new double carport
- Brand new tree house and room for trampoline for kids to enjoy
- Friendly neighbourhood most owner occupied
- Walk to children's playground recently upgraded by Council
A home of this calibre is one thing, but this incredible opportunity is not to be overlooked, with the prime, sought after location and fresh feel throughout this property.
An excellent addition to any investor portfolio, perfect for renovators, first home buyers downsizers looking for a sea change. Its close proximity to amenities and public transport makes this property an absolute must to inspect.
For a private viewing, please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 or come to one of our Open Homes!