Set amongst prestigious homes in the original pocket of Palmview, you will find this recently renovated 3 bedroom solid brick home on a beautiful block of 5511m2 (1 ½ acres)
Tucked away in the midst of a very impressive rainforest back drop, the current owners have worked hard over the last two years to bring the property back to its former glory.
With the whole interior of the house masterfully redesigned and the floor plan completely transformed, this 3-bedroom house is totally renovated. Featuring upmarket timber look flooring, stylish floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom, lush carpet and top-quality kitchen appliances. With the bushland surroundings tidied, most trees trimmed and the whole rainforest setting spruced up, the result is simply spectacular!
Open plan living with 4 sliding doors flow on to the undercover outdoor area, 3 good sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom, brand new carpet and stylish flooring throughout, brand new 9.5kw air conditioner and a contemporary kitchen, this is the lifestyle you have been waiting for! Luxurious, comfortable and effortless family living is all yours to embrace and enjoy! Plenty of room too expand to create an additional bedroom with ensuite and or another living area.
Features you will love:
- Comfortable renovated 3-bedroom 1 bathroom brick home
- 5511m2 of lush rainforest with peace and privacy on a cul-de-sac
- Spacious open plan living
- Air-conditioned and ceiling fan in living area that will cool the whole house
- Brand new vinyl timber look flooring
- Brand new carpet in all 3 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Under cover wrap around veranda overlooking beautiful rainforest setting
- Filtered water in whole house
- 2 car lock-up shed with room for work bench (7m x 6m)
- Chicken coup big enough for 3-4 chooks
- Fenced right around property for pets
- Rainwater tanks €' 2 25,000 gallons
- Easy to maintain septic system
- Some of land is in green zone so surrounds will never be built out
- Cannot see or hear neighbours
With the Palmview Forest Estate and the new Harmony Estate, Palmview has certainly been placed on the map for out of towners and interstate buyers. Just 10 minutes' away from sought after schools and the University of the Sunshine Coast and 20 minutes' away from Mooloolaba's and Caloundra beaches. You will find yourself in the hub of the Sunshine Coast with easy access to the rest of the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland.
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or watch out for the Open Homes.