The clever design boasts elegant family balance, featuring luxurious living spaces and integrated areas that inspire you to entertain.
The floorplan boasts an exclusive master bedroom with private en suite and stone bench tops. It is tiled to the ceiling with a large walk-in robe. All other 3 bedrooms are generous in size, with built-in robes and ceiling fans. There is an additional living space which can be used as another living area, media room OR a 5th bedroom!
Enjoy uncompromised luxury with an open plan living space featuring a designer galley style kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and an abundance of storage space.
The outdoor entertaining area and pool flows seamlessly from the internal entertaining zones, allowing dinner parties and family gatherings to continue outdoors, making the most of a stunning QLD lifestyle.
There is a sparkling swimming pool for your enjoyment.
Harmony Estate is within minute€™s to fine schools, University of the Sunshine Coast, the new public and private hospitals, Mooloolaba beach, and easy access to the highway for commuters.
Within the estate you will be able to enjoy greenways, bike paths, and local parks.
AT A GLANCE:
- Tiled floors, high ceilings and expansive windows throughout
- Open plan family living and dining area
- Extra large undercover alfresco area
- Swimming Pool
- Separate media room, rumpus area, or 5th bedroom
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and quality finishes and heaps of storage
- Master brm with walk-in robe, ensuite, stone benches, tiles to ceiling
- Elegant designer bathrooms
- Double garage with internal access
- Air-conditioning to living and main with ceiling fans in all brms
- Ceilings are 2.5 high
- Hallway entrance is 1.46 wide
- Close to a variety of top schools and the Sunshine Coast University
- Easy access to the Bruce highway
- F.H.O.G available for applicable applicants
Internal Living 165.0m2
The centrepiece of the community is the amazing linear park, which forms a natural connection between all the green spaces, the neighbourhoods, amenities, sports, facilities and the buzzing town centre.
Stretching the length of 10 footy fields across Harmony, is a series of interconnecting parks, each with their own facilities and spaces you can use for kick-abouts and gatherings to remember; an oasis of landscaped greenery that's designed to bring people and places closer together.
All of the parks are linked by walking and cycling paths that provide 60 kilometres of scenic landscape while you enjoy your daily exercise. No matter where you choose to live in Harmony, you'll never be more than 500 metres from a park.