WE HAVE A NEW PRICE - OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE AND KEEN FOR A SALE ! Welcome to your new home, an impressive Colonial style red brick home with touches of Federation finishes built amongst lush tropical gardens. Perfectly positioned on a quiet and peaceful street on just a little over an acre, this much loved country homestead is ready for a new family to move in to.
Designed specifically for a large family to have a dual living option, you will truly appreciate this large four bedroom residence and a one bedroom cottage at the side. Enjoy beautiful picturesque green surroundings and truly appreciate the best of indoor and outdoor living, and light-filled views to your back garden, with a resort style in ground pool to share.
Thoughtfully built to fully enhance busy family household life, entrance to the living area is impressive with Tasmanian oak timber doors and 9ft ceilings is large with an inviting and practical kitchen and dining area , all flowing well to the alfresco area, and sparkling pool.
The main bedroom suite is very generous in size and offers its own bathroom, walk in robe, and adjoining media room and the other 3 bedrooms are well placed with their own family bathroom, separate toilet and powder room.
The one bedroom cottage is adorable with white and timber finishes, all freshly renovated with a modern bathroom, flexible living area and fully equipped kitchen. With its own private verandah, your family members that live there can enjoy the tranquility on their own or join in the family fun just a few steps away. Ideal for adult children or grandparents or the option to gain extra income from a tenant. Freshly renovated with floating timber floors and the whole interior painted, the space is fresh, crisp and appealing!
The decadent space of this family residence is unique and charming and will surely delight! Totally private and secluded, you can luxuriate and relax in the alfresco area hanging out with family and friends. Overlooking the spectacular lush greenery and pool, you will enjoy the total country ambiance. With the backyard fenced, it will be simply perfect for kids and pets to play.
Living in the fresh country air, yet still close enough to town, you will have quick access to the quaint Mooloolah township. With the local IGA just down the road, cafes, restaurants, bakery, railway station and medical centers, all amenities are just minutes away. Kids can ride their bikes around the neighbourhood. Mooloolah Primary School is just 5 minutes away and the local bus stop is close by making this the perfect home for healthy happy living for all!
Features to appreciate:
- Acreage living set on a just a little over an acre (4589m2)
- Colonial style country homestead with separate 1 bedroom cottage
- 4 bedrooms, media room , open plan living areas
- Main bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Cosy and comfortable home theatre room with block out curtains
- Well positioned and spacious kitchen overlooking gardens and pool
- Kitchen is complete with skylight, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Big covered rear entertaining area & fully fenced backyard for kids and pets
- Resort style swimming pool surrounded by spectacular tropical greenery
- Double lock-up garage with attic above
- Air conditioned in living area and ceiling fans and timber blinds throughout
- Solar and biocycle septic system
- Large laundry area with ample storage space
- Self-contained one bedroom cottage with air conditioner & front veranda
- Property runs off bore water and is fully fenced
- Buses available just down the road to the private and state schools
- Just minutes from Steve Irwin Way to get on to the Bruce Highway
- 25 minutes to Caloundra and the popular beaches
- 2-minute drive to the Mooloolah township & railway station
Please call Sandra de Jersey for a private viewing on 0438 975 045 or watch out for all the Open Homes.