Smartly designed and renovated beautifully, this lovely property can be your new haven of coastal convenience and comfort. Positioned on a corner 701m2 block in an elevated street, you will be ensured an exceptional lifestyle with convenient outdoor living all year long.
Intuitively designed and renovated to maximise space and light whilst capturing cooling breezes, this property features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus an office. You will find built-in robes and ceiling fans in each bedroom with an ensuite in the main bedroom and a built-in robe.
The office area is ideally located at the back of the home for privacy and is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the heart of the home.
The kitchen is positioned between both living areas. Complete with a stainless steel dishwasher and 900 mm wide gas cook top and oven, plus a wide breakfast bar. The spaces are flexible and dining areas can be at either spots.
Sliding doors from both the living and dining rooms open out to the private undercover entertainment area. The alfresco area is truly spectacular as not only does it flow on to the sparkling in-ground pool, it is surrounded by Heliconias, Pandanus and Frangipani trees in terraced gardens. Partly sheltered by a shade sail to keep sun-safe in summer but angled to allow the winter sun to stream in. Fully fenced right around, outdoor living is safe and private.
You will appreciate the quality low maintenance landscaping which includes plenty of garden beds to add your favourite plants and an auto sprinkler system throughout. Double lock-up garage is also available for 2 large cars as well as side access for a boat or caravan
Enjoy cooling breezes as you relax in your new home and start enjoying living in style and comfort as you commence your coastal lifestyle.
Currently rented out to great tenants in place who will be happy to stay if new owners relocating later. Current rental appraisal $600-650 per week.
Aroona has now become a desired urban location on the Sunshine Coast due to its close proximity to popular beaches, sought after schools and shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all the favourite spots; a short drive or walk to the Aroona shops, a short drive to popular Dicky Beach and Currimundi Lake, Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College.
Features to love:
- Light filled spaces with neutral tones throughout
- Well appointed renovations throughout providing ambient spaces
- Featuring four bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with ensuite and generous in size
- Stylish and spacious family bathroom
- Multiple living zones with neutral on trend tones
- Blending beautifully to the alfresco area and sparkling pool
- Practical kitchen with good quality appliances
- Large covered alfresco for year round entertaining
- Solar panels in place
- Sparkling in-ground pool and low maintenance gardens
- Double gates to outdoor area and can drive through with boat etc
- Plenty of room for additional parking for boats/trailer/campervan
- Enviably positioned only a 2 km drive to Dicky Beach
- A short drive to all amenities at Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre
- Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College.
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 to organise a private viewing or keep a look out for the Open Homes.