Massive Price Reduction - Owners say must sell ! EXCEPTIONAL VALUE - LARGE 4 BEDROOM HOUSE FOR LESS THAN $500,000
Come and view this unbeatable value - 4-bedroom house with an enormous open plan living, generous sized bedrooms on a massive block!
Perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac, you will find this spacious well-designed open plan residence. Built with effortless family living in mind on a large fully fenced block of 750m2, this home offers neutral tones and quality finishes throughout. It boasts four bedrooms, incredibly spacious open plan living, with a practical and modern kitchen.
As you enter this lovely home, you will find the first bedroom on the left and then the massive open plan lounge, flexible for a formal lounge, a TV area, dining area as well as a study nook. Decorate and furnish as you please to suit your family!
The main bedroom is private with a large walk-in wardrobe and chic en-suite. The two other bedrooms are well sized fitted with blinds, ceilings fans and built in wardrobes, you will truly appreciate the space.
The kitchen is bright and sunny, very modern and functional with ample storage space. With the dining room and kitchen flowing onto the undercover alfresco, outdoor entertaining will be very appealing. Perfect layout to enjoy a BBQ with friends and family on the weekends.
Features you will love:
- Generous 750m2 block situated on a cul-de-sac
- 4 Bedroom and 2 bathrooms, main bedroom with spacious walk-in robe & ensuite
- Neutral tones throughout with feature wall and in great condition
- Large kitchen with ample storage, pantry space, LG dishwasher and oven
- Massive open plan living with plenty of room for lounge and dining room
- Dining area flows out to large undercover outdoor area
- Air conditioning in lounge and main bedroom
- High ceilings with ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens front and back
- Triple car garage
- Side access with gate perfect for campervan, trailer or boat
- Easy to maintain manicured gardens, extra wide driveway for multiple parking
- Fully fenced surrounding entire property €' perfectly safe for pets and kids
- Only minutes from Landsborough township, Pub & Railway Station
- Just a few drive minutes away from the ever expanding Beerwah Township
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the coast and have plenty of space, this large well-presented home is well worth an inspection and will appeal to many.
For the astute investor, appraised recently between $475-$495 per week.
Why not call Sandra de Jersey for a private viewing on 0438 975 045 or look for the Open Homes