Located in the sought-after suburb of Aroona, you will find this solid brick home just waiting for you to create your new home. Perfectly positioned just minutes away from Currimundi Lake and Dicky Beach on a 535m2 block, you will be able to commence your coastal lifestyle this summer!
Comprising of 3 large bedrooms, 2 recently renovated bathrooms, 2 separate living areas, a dining nook, a practical kitchen, there will be plenty of space for the family. With added space from the single garage already transformed into fourth bedroom or rumpus room, family living has never looked better. Can easily be reverted back to a single lock up garage should you so desire.
With an outdoor entertainment area at the back and an inviting and large spa, this area will be the epicentre of this home, the absolute perfect setting to relax after a busy day, as well as entertaining family and friends. Overlooking greenery and night lights and best of all the spectacular sunsets, the outdoor space will no doubt be a favourite.
The generous 535m2 block is fully fenced for your privacy and safety, with some garden left at the front and back for kids and pets to play. Security screens, air conditioning and solar will add to your comfort and security.
Just a short walk to the highly sought after Talara Primary College and the Currimundi Market Place, family living has never been easier. Location is also close to the new Sunshine Coast Medical Precinct, Caloundra and Kawana shopping centres, popular schools and a choice of lovely Caloundra beaches.
Features you will love:
- Solid brick home positioned on a 535m2 block
- 3 brms main with ensuite, 2 recently renovated bathrooms
- Two spacious living areas and a separate dining nook
- Recently refreshed with painting throughout
- Practical and functional kitchen
- Outdoor alfresco area for all your outdoor entertainment
- Inviting spa with views of daily sunsets, lush greenery, night lights
- Front and backyard is fully fenced for your privacy and safety
- Immaculate gardens with vegetable and herb garden at the side.
- Great rental potential for any investor - current appraisal $475-$500 per week
- 4.2 kw Solar electric system and Crimsafe security screens throughout
- Air-conditioning in main living area and bedroom
- Single garage transformed into rumpus/fourth brm or easily returned to a
- Located in the sought after Talara Primary College precinct
- Just walk to the shops, parks and public transport
- Minutes away from Dicky Beach, Currimundi Lake and other popular beaches
- Close to the new Sunshine Coast Medical Precinct
In the heart of Aroona, properties of this calibre are in high demand. Presented well for the next family to enjoy and better yet, perfectly positioned for capital growth.
Your beach lifestyle awaits you with easy access to all coastal activities; boating, fishing, walking on the beach, cycling on ocean view paths and have quick access to the surf beaches.
Please call Sandra de Jersey in 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or look out for the Open Home times.