This property offers the next owners a brilliant project for redesigning, refurbishing and transforming it into their new tropical sanctuary. Extend, renovate and design the interior to your heart's content!
Offering a well thought of floor plan, this well appointed residence presents three sizable bedrooms with a delightful outdoor pergola and garden oasis. Set on a 768m2 block, this brick and tile property offers you an in-ground swimming pool, landscaped gardens and cleared garden beds ready for the new owners.
Much loved home for 20 years, the owner is finally downsizing. From the moment you step inside, you can easily imagine all the wonderful renovations you could do to modernise the interior. Well maintained home featuring a L-shaped combined living/dining area, a practical kitchen overlooking the pool and gardens and extra living space near the kitchen.
Tiled throughout the living spaces and carpets in the bedrooms, plus ceilings fans in the lounge, kitchen and all 3 bedrooms.
The house is spacious with large windows to capture the natural light and cooling breezes, providing a sense of bright and airy freshness. The back yard presents a privately positioned inground pool with a tropical ambience surrounded by golden palms, plus plenty of room and freedom for the kids and pets to play. The block is huge with magnificent trees including a majestic Norfolk pine epitomizing the true sense of coastal Caloundra.
Aroona has established itself as a desired urban location on the Sunshine Coast due to its close proximity to popular beaches, sought after schools and shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all the favourite spots; just walk to the local shops, a short drive to popular Dicky Beach and Currimundi Lake, Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College.
Features to love:
- Solid brick and tile residence on a 768m2 block in quiet street
- Featuring three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Good size bathroom and separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space overlooking pool
- Good size laundry
- Cute stepping stones to outdoor clothes line
- Covered pergola as the perfect entertaining area
- In-ground pool shaded by palm trees
- Landscaped gardens with room for kids and pets to play
- Cleared garden beds ready for the keen gardener in the family
- Garden shed for all storage needs
- Single lock up garage with remote control
- Enjoy wonderful birdlife
- Just minutes to popular beaches, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Located in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College
- 8 minutes' drive to Sunshine Coast Medical Precinct
- A short 4 minute ( 1.9km) drive to the popular Dicky Beach
This great opportunity to renovate to your heart's content must not to be overlooked, with the prime and sought after location as well as the tranquil feel throughout this property.
An excellent addition to any investor portfolio, perfect for renovators, first home buyers and downsizers looking for a sea change. Its close proximity to amenities and public transport makes this property an absolute must to inspect.
Call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private inspection or keep a look out for the Open Homes.