Situated in the Sunshine Coast growth area, this low maintenance 3 bedroom house will certainly tick all the boxes! Currently tenanted, this property will be an ideal opportunity for your first investment home or to add to your portfolio.
POSITION, POSITION, POSITION!
The property is located in the Creekwood Estate and is within easy walking distance to the State School and local shopping centre. The newly opened Parklands Shopping Centre with Aldi, Tavern and speciality stores are also within walking distance.
The booming Sunshine Coast Hospital hub is only 10 minutes' drive away and the beach is 5km down the road. With public transport close by commuting is easy.
The estate itself offers walkways, lakes and numerous parks, ideal for families and keeping active.
- Current rental income is approx. $555pw! (incl Rebates)
- The property is 4 1/2 years old
- Quality tenant in place, same tenant for the past 4 years.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and a pantry
- Open plan living and dining areas leading out to an alfresco area
- Media room or additional living
- 3 good sized brms including main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Air-conditioning in family and main bedroom
- Dedicated study nook or kids retreat
- Fully fenced and child friendly backyard
- Walk to school and local shopping centre
- 5kms to the beach!
- Easy access to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital and the Bruce Highway
- Lifestyle Estate offering walkways, parks, lakes and open green spaces
- Public transport close by
- Rental appraisal of $440 to $460 per week