Come and have a look at this property and discover the options available at this unbeatable price. The Owner would like to invest closer to his home and is ready to sell sell sell !
Located in the popular Sunshine Coast hinterland town of Beerwah, the property is a lowset three bedroom house on a massive 912m2. Located in a multi-unit residential zoning , it is also the perfect investment opportunity for anyone looking to build townhouses or units and take advantage of the increasing rental market on offer.
Currently rented out to reliable long term tenants who will be happy to stay. Rental return at $370 per week and currently appraised at $360-$380 per week.
This house offers the next owners a brilliant project for redesigning, refurbishing and transforming into their new home. Extend, renovate and revamp this property to your heart's content!
Features to appreciate:
- Centrally located on a large 912m2 flat block
- 3 bedroom 1 bathroom lowset house
- Open plan living area with air conditioner
- Ceiling fans and built in robes in 2 bedrooms
- Spacious alfresco area overlooking pool
- Resort style in ground pool with neat tidy gardens at front and back
- Zoned Multi Unit Residential Zoning for development
- Flat block of land, an ideal redevelopment site
- A short walk to the popular Beerwah Tavern, just 300m away
- 900m to Beerwah Train Station
- Just over a km to Beerwah High School and township
- About 1.5 km to Glasshouse Christian College
- 4 minute drive to Beerwah Primary School
- Only a 25 minute drive to Caloundra and popular beaches
The property has many logical reasons for you to consider as a great investment opportunity. Giving its current zoning approval this site is prime for future development, simply collect the income from the residence until the timing to redevelop is right for you!
Call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing