Here is your opportunity to purchase a low maintenance, quality villa in a secure gated-community. With minimal turnover and a high owner occupier rate, this is a perfect property for downsizers, retirees or first home owners.
Embracing a sublime and enviable coastal lifestyle, this charming low set villa is perfectly positioned in the highly sought after "Lindesay Park" complex. Designed over a single level with a lush green outlook, this sizable villa showcases an open plan design with a fusion of modern interiors and effortless indoor/outdoor living.
Conveniently located only a short walk to the local IGA Supermarket, Medical Centre, Chemist, Unity College and the Bellvista Tavern and only a 10 minute drive to Caloundra's CBD and beaches, you 'll never need to go far from home to enjoy everything on offer.
Features you will love:
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances including a Bosch dishwasher
- 3 queen sized built-in bedrooms with fans
- Master with large ensuite and 2 x double built-ins for "his & hers" convenience
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and garden outlook
- Roller blinds or sunblock curtains throughout
- Spacious laundry with porcelain wash tub
- Double linen cupboard
- Private & secure yard at rear, with double gate access for a caravan or boat
- Villa backs onto green space, fully fenced with plenty of room for a dog
- Double lock-up remote garage with epoxy floors and roller door access to the backyard
- Lawn locker for the bikes or gardening equipment
- Established and manicured gardens
- Low Body Corporate Fees (approx. $2,600 p.a)
- Low turnover and a high owner occupier rate
- Close to local schools, shops and public transport
A Villa of this quality will not last long in the current market. Call Dan today to arrange your inspection or come to one of our open homes.