DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS LOVELY SPACIOUS HOME IN THE HEART OF AROONA CLOSE TO THE BEACH!
Located on a 570m2 block, the much-loved original family home has been refreshed thoughtfully throughout. Featuring 4 generous sized bedrooms, the 4th just ideal for a study or home office, a spacious and comfortable living room, a separate practical and modern kitchen and dining area which flows out on to the side patio.
Just 1 km away from Dicky Beach, this 4 bedroom residence represents exceptional value!
With the single lock-up garage already transformed into another living area or an optional 5th bedroom you can renovate and design the interior of this space to your heart's content!
With lovely street frontage, this charming low set solid brick house has established gardens out the front and back, a brick barbecue and plenty of room for kids to play. Come and see for yourself what amazing potential this property holds.
Freshly painted with new blinds, new light fittings and tiled flooring, family living has never been easier. Beautiful decorative and unique cornices in the living areas just adds to the charm. Kitchen was refreshed a few years ago and is very practical with light filled area for a dining nook. Plenty of room for a dishwasher and a large fridge.
Superbly situated close to everything; walk to the Aroona shops, just a short drive, walk or bike ride to the popular Dicky Beach and Currimundi Lake. Enjoy the Currimundi Market Place for all your shopping needs and be in the catchment for the well reputed Talara Primary College. Surrounded by lush greenery, the back garden even has room for an in-ground swimming pool if you so desire!
An easy drive to the heart of Caloundra, this is perfect for someone looking to get in to the market in this popular suburb. Without a doubt you will fall in love with this cherished and comfortable home!
Features to love:
- Low set solid brick house on a 570m2 block
- Freshly painted throughout the interior
- Beautiful decorative and unique cornices in the living areas
- New blinds and flooring throughout house
- Air conditioning in main living area
- Main bedroom with access to a bright and fresh two-way bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Full size bath and separate shower
- Ceiling fans throughout in living areas and all bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Undercover patio at the side of house perfect for easy entertaining
- Keyed locks on all windows throughout home
- Security alarm system
- Well established beautiful front and back gardens
- Gardening shed for tools and lawn mower
- 3x3m shed that can be used as garage or work shed/storage space
- Rainwater tank for gardens
- Covered pergola area and brick BBQ at the back gardens
- Solid hardwood fence
- For the astute investor recent rental appraisal $ 495 per week
- Only 1 km away from Dicky Beach and 2.5km from Currimundi Lake
- Just 2 minutes (1.1km) to Currimundi Market Place, Parklands Shopping Centre & Tavern
- Walk or ride the bike to all the popular primary and secondary schools
- 8 minutes' (4.9km) drive to the new Sunshine Coast Medical Precinct
Why not call Sandra de Jersey for a private viewing on 0438 975 045 or look for the Open Homes