The pinnacle of unit living beckons with this fully renovated, three level masterpiece. A rare offering anywhere on the Sunshine Coast, the top three floors are all connected by an internal staircase to form one sprawling residence with an enviable floor plan, showcased by views overlooking the shipping channel of the Pacific Ocean. Presenting an expansive 168m2 of combined living space, the residence is ideal for those who demand excellence.
The lower level features an opulent light-filled open plan living dining area, leading out to the spacious balcony. This space seamlessly integrates to the balcony via floor to ceiling sliding doors. Providing the perfect entertaining floor, there is also a fully equipped, gourmet kitchen with Omega appliances, ready to host your next dinner party.
The middle level comprises of the second and third bedroom featuring split system air conditioners, ceiling fans, access to the second balcony and bathroom.
The upper level incorporates the vast master suite and features an elegant ensuite and a grand scale dressing room. Offering spectacular views overlooking the Pacific Ocean and out to Moreton Island.
- Vast, light-filled interiors spilling out to the expansive balconies
- Breathtaking ocean views overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Contemporary design featuring effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Immaculate attention to detail adorned with quality fittings and fixtures
- Palatial master suite with walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite
- Within a minutes walk to the patrolled beach, cafes and restaurants
- 12 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
This is your chance to simply move in and soak up the luxurious lifestyle on offer with this immaculate residence. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection with Lachlan Anderson today.
Whitecaps, Kings Beach is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed golf course all within a 5km radius.