Spectacularly poised to capture outstanding views over the Pumicestone Passage and the Glass House Mountains, this exclusive residence provides the ultimate beachside sanctuary with one of the most impressive outlooks Caloundra has offer. The expertly crafted interiors reveal vast glass sliding doors to embrace the beauty of its surrounds, while featuring an open plan design, a flawless stone kitchen with quality appliances and two generous balconies. This apartment is proudly elevated on the 10th floor in the sought-after 'Pumicestone Blue Resort'.
Both bedrooms offer a north facing aspect through the large windows, generously sized wardrobes with adequate storage. The elegantly appointed ensuite and second bathroom are both finished with stone textures.
- Expansive master bedroom with mirrored built-ins and ensuite
- Spacious main living area with open plan dining and access to both balconies
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout with ducted air-conditioning
- Secure undercover double car parking and onsite management
- Rooftop infinity pool, spa and bbq area providing 360 degree views
- 15 Minutes to the Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct
- 55 Minutes to Brisbane International Airport
Enjoy the superb lifestyle with a huge range of popular restaurants at your doorstep. The complex facilities include extensive amenities featuring a rooftop pool, spa and bbq areas with ample space and 360 degree views. Also provided is a sauna and fully equipped gymnasium plus much more.
Pumicestone Blue Resort, Caloundra is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed Golf Course all within a 5km radius.
Properties of this calibre rarely become available to the market. Call Lachlan Anderson to arrange a viewing today.