Perfectly positioned on a quiet street of Aroona, you will find this lovely home opposite the park. Built on a shared block of 400m2 designed for two properties, this freestanding 3-bedroom home located on a corner block features open plan living, natural light and views of lush greenery.
Much larger than its neighbour, with a recently updated modern kitchen, air-conditioning throughout, fans and built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, you will be absolutely delighted by the space and interior.
The new timber look flooring is fresh and clean, the bedrooms roomy and the third bedroom has been transformed from a tandem garage. Can be a second living area or used as a home office, a media room, or 3rd bedroom.
Side access leads to a triple-sized carport - perfect for the boat, caravan or extra cars. Property also includes a single lock up garage.
The recently refurbished kitchen is practical and functional with ample storage and plenty of room to potter around. Additional features worth a mention are the bathroom renovation, a good size laundry, insulation throughout and a freshly sealed and painted roof.
Immaculate and landscaped gardens take pride at the front and side of the house and you will absolutely love the tranquility and privacy on the new timber deck facing the lush greenery across to Aroona Park.
Just 1.8km (5-minute drive) to Dicky Beach, this comfortable home is walking distance from the Aroona shops, bus routes and popular schools.
Features to love:
- Featuring 3 bedrooms and a bathroom
- Open plan living, natural light and views of lush greenery
- Air-conditioning throughout, fans & built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Timber look flooring throughout
- Landscaped gardens for exclusive use of owners
- Refurbished and spacious kitchen with ample storage
- Single lock up garage
- Undercover area at the side access for trailer, boat & caravan
- In the sought-after Talara Primary College catchment
- Choose between Currimundi Market Place for Woolworths or Parklands
Shopping for Aldi with a wide variety of stores
- 9 minutes (6.2km) to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct
- Only 1.8km to Dicky Beach and 2.5km to Currimundi Lake
Call to arrange your inspection with Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 or look out for the Open Homes