Designer lines and contours makes this beautiful home a statement of exclusive luxury living. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the grand spaces and striking details of this designer home, flaunting enviable design and style.
The home has been planned to allow for seamless living transitions with expansive living areas, including dining, family and kitchen, all cleverly positioned to flow seamlessly out to the magnificent alfresco area via 6m stacker doors. Coupled with large windows and high ceilings, these open and connected spaces allow light and air to naturally fill this home.
The designer kitchen is a truly impeccable culinary space with integrated lighting and top-quality fittings and fixtures Featuring a spacious butler's pantry and stunning grand island bench with waterfall edges, you will be able to showcase and prepare gourmet ingredients in absolute elegance.
Downstairs also features the guest wing, perfect for visitors with walk-in robe and separate bathroom zone.
The luxurious master suite is cleverly positioned away from the secondary sleeping zones by a separate hallway and activity/rumpus area. The adjoining ensuite exudes sublime features, including a vanity and separate toilet suite. Your parent's retreat is complete with a balcony and smart fitted out walk-in robe that will also accommodate a grand amass of designer accessories.
Direct walking access to the new University Hospital precinct and Birtinya amenities including boutique cafes, shops and parks.
- Fresh, modern interiors with top quality finishes throughout!
- Sleek kitchen with 900mm cooktop, butler's pantry, designer finishes
- Seamless flowing spacious covered entertainment area
- Massive open plan lounge and dining areas
- Separate guest zone with walk-in robe and bathroom
- Ducted air-conditioning, integrated lighting
- Large internal laundry
- Automatic double garage
- Ample storage throughout
- Blinds and Screens throughout
- Designated activity room/rumpus area
- Lavish main bedroom with lake and park views, balcony, walk-in robe and fabulous ensuite
- 3 queen sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Stylish full family bathroom, fresh, neutral décor
- Blinds and screens throughout
- High ceilings
- Stunning location opposite the park and only meters away from the lake and walkways
- Direct walking access to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Less than 3kms to the beach
- Close proximity to a variety of private and state schools
Viewings of this home will be from 28th December 2018 - please call to book an inspection time